Reflections on the Year that has past:
- Dealing with the loss of my grandfather from previous year
- Various injuries and illness, one as of yet still undiagnosed
- Passing of my dear husband's grandfather
- Work is not challenging, yet never ending
- Extended family drama
- Nana Bear (5 y.o.) and Dare Bear (2 y.o.) finally started playing together, sometimes.
- Great vacations/camping including Yosemite, Vancouver, BC and Disneyland.
- Brother-in-law married a wonderful woman on 10/10/10.
- Dear husband (Tiger Daddy) has been doing very well at work, effecting change and rebuilding the company in a positive direction.
- Dare Bear is consistently sleeping through the night.
- Found my creative drive again.
- Gained back all the weight I lost from breastfeeding Dare Bear; back to pre-pregnancy weight.
- My home looks like a tornado went through it...at least twice.
Goals for the New Year:
- Continue crafting a little every week, if not every day.
- Hope to complete my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's 1st anniversary gift - two 3D origami Swans from The Craft Penguin. Considering a 1st anniversary only comes once this will be a priority project.
- Really, really want to complete our Family Cookbook - Tiger Daddy is an excellent cook - but it's been a goal for 2 years running now and still not done, so not holding my breath.
- Now that I've stock piled some brocade, silk and flannel, need to work on making my blankets and scarves for my shop.
- Crafts for and with the kids: current project Valentines for Nana Bear's class.
- I have 20 or so projects and keep find more and more inspiration from all you fellow (and much more creative and wonderful) bloggers.
- Keep this blog and my family blog up to date - post at least twice a week here and at least twice a month on the family blog.
TakeStudy for the GRE and hopefully take it.
- Open an Etsy or Etsy-type shop.
- Get my driver's license.
- Be a better parent.
- Find a new job?? sigh