Friday, January 28, 2011

Today's Inspiration

I was perusing the many, many links at kootoyoo's My Creative Space and visited Crafty Ady. As I am wont to do, I scrolled through the previous posts on the site checking out the different projects and posts I miss in between My Creative Spaces. Ady posted about her version of the Hug Pillow, which she found here, at From an Igloo.

I love this version of immortalizing your children's handprints! My twist: saving the handprint templates, naming and dating them (i.e. John, age 5, 1/28/11) and later down the line, using them to create a quilt to show your children's growth. Knowing me, I'd probably start making the pillow, stop half way through and end up needing to make them into a quilt anyway. I can't tell you how many unfinished projects I have.

Happy Friday All!

Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment